12 Ways Asheville is Bringing in the New Year That You Don't Want to Miss
Posted On Wednesday, December 17, 2014
**This post has been UPDATED as of December 18, 2017.**
Bringing in the New Year with a BANG!
Need some inspiration for your plans this New Years' Eve? Well, the south isn't known for hospitality for no reason; simply put, we have something for everyone. New Years' Eve has the potential to be one of the most fun nights of the year and Asheville embraces that wholeheartedly. What better way is there to reminisce over the past than spending a night out with friends or to look forward to the future than breaking in a new town? Asheville is listed first in gosoutheast's top ten cities to spend New Years' Eve in for good reason! From having a mellow night with jazz and drinks to bustin' moves on the dance floor to extravagant gala's and masquerades we have it all and something in every price bracket.
If you want to chill out on your night out...
Everyone needs a little down time, but sometimes that doesn't mean stocking up on snacks and drinks to watch the ball drop with in your living room. Check out these laid back hang outs for as much or little excitement as you want!
- Any of these great Restaurants in downtown to have a delicious leisurely meal at!
If you want your NYE with lots of great music...
- New Year's Eve with Eric Gales w/ Marvelous Funkshun, The Grey Eagle Music Hall & Pub
- Jon Stickley Trio and The Digs w/ Josh Phillips & Friends, Isis Restaurant and Music Hall
- Freewheelin' Mamas, Native Kitchen and Social Pub
For a taste of sophistication
- Room IX (Room Nine), Once Upon a Time Golden Ball
- Ambrozia Bar & Bistro, NYE Dinner
- Pack's Tavern NYE Dinner and Countdown
- Sovereign Remedies, NYE Dinner
- Biltmore Estate, NYE Gala